Re: [amibroker] US stocks database using Yahoo free quotes

Yuki, I saw a post awhile back saying the same
thing, so I bet there are a lot of bad ones in the US stocks folder.  Just
click on tools, datapurify, and it will take care of the problem.

Best to do it when you will be away from the
computer for awhile.  I am not sure, but I think it stops when it finds a
bad one and asks if you want to delete it.  I believe it will go ahead and
delete them if you do nothing.  Maybe there is something in the user manual
that will tell you if I am right.  Good luck

<BLOCKQUOTE