Re: [amibroker] US stocks database using Yahoo free quotes

Yuki, I barely have my head above water when it
comes to data knowledge, so you had better wait to hear from some others.
I am looking foreward to hearing what they have to say about this.  I heard
that Yahoo gets their historical data from CSI and Chuck Rademacher uses CSI
directly, and he likes it.   These apparently bad symbols are most
likely really are bad symbols that are still residing  the US stocks folder
that you got from the Amibroker website.  Ron D
<BLOCKQUOTE