Re: [amibroker] Re: PROBLEM WITH HELP FILES?

Hello,

Actually the help viewer (HTMLHelp) that
AmiBroker uses was developed by Microsoft and it is
Windows STANDARD since Windows 98 (as far as I
remember).  HTMLHelp is build-in component
in Windows 98/Me/XP/2K. Win 95 and NT have it available too if
Internet Explorer 4 or higher is installed.

HTMLHelp is used in almost every other Windows
application (including all Microsoft modern products)
and works the same everywhere.

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE