[amibroker] relocate WriteVal output

If it is possible, I would like to have this title
changed so that  only the value of the (difference of the two
RSI's) is positioned just to the left and very close to the verticle line
that is positioned over the candle date being focused on. I want
RSI 10-15 and the date to continue to be positioned in the upper lefthand corner
of the indicator window.  Please don't direct me to the help
files.  Nothing comes up when you search for TITLE, and I checked out every
category in the contents that I thought might answer my question.  All
help will be appreciated.  Ron D
Title="<FONT
face="Courier New" color=#ff00ff size=1>RSI 10<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=1>-15<FONT
color=#ff00ff size=1> "+<FONT color=#0000ff
size=1>Date()+<FONT color=#0000ff
size=1>WriteVal(<FONT face="Courier New"
color=#0000ff size=1>RSI(<FONT
face="Courier New" color=#ff00ff size=1>10) - <FONT
face="Courier New" color=#0000ff size=1>RSI<FONT face="Courier New"
size=1>(15<FONT
face="Courier New" size=1>));