Re: [amibroker] Re: PROBLEM WITH HELP FILES?

Sloughbridge, thanks for telling me that it works
for you.    I had never before noticed that the lower
left-hand corner of the search screen offers three different choices
for how to run a search.  Mine was set on TOPIC, so I
usually got the little window that says NO TOPIC FOUND.
Needless to say, I had always been perplexed as to why the search function In
Amibroker appeared to be near worthless.  I had seen others post about
using help, so I just thought they were having the same  searching
difficulties that had been bothering  me. This is
great.    Ron D

<BLOCKQUOTE