[amibroker] PROBLEM WITH HELP FILES?

This email will be copied to TJ so that he will be aware of
this information. I think it may be of help to all new users of
AB.   This post is absolutely not intended to be a criticism, I
am doing this only to identify what may be a small problem in the
contents of the help files.  When I hover my cursor over the
Tutorial subcategory that is located  in the
subcategory  AMIBROKER FORMULA LANGUAGE, what I see is:
Tutorial: Using graph styles and colors in Indicator Builder.
I discovered this possible discrepancy in the help
files after receiving  a response to one of my board questions from TJ that
directed me to :

Tutorial: Using graph styles, colors, titles and parameters in Indicator
Builder

If this second menu had popped up when I hovered my cursor over the various
items in the help files, I would have known where to go to read about
Titles in indicator builder.  Perhaps, I have an old version of help files,
and that is why I had the problem of never being able to find anything at all in
the help files regarding TITLE.

I personally think it is unrealistic to expect all nontech users of
Amibroker to read ALL of the tutorials in order to understand how to use
Amibroker.  I am guessing that most of us have full time jobs, families and
other obligations that prevent us from having the necessary  time to
read all of the tutorials.  Even if I did have the time to read
all of the tutorials, I would have no idea of what most of them are talking
about.   It is only due to the amazing attitude and help that I
receive from this board that I have been able to grasp the basics of using
Amibroker.

Some would say that TJ is lucky because  his current users do
most of his online support for him.   I have been around long enough
to think that good luck somehow seems to follow those who are industrious
and work hard.   Please let me know if I need to update my help files,
or is this a real deficiency in the help files. Ron