Re: [amibroker] PROBLEM WITH HELP FILES?

Hello,

Thank you for pointing this 2 word inconsistency in subject
lines. I will fix that in the next official release.
I would be very happy if I had only such problems
:-)

As for expecting people to read the tutorials:
AmiBroker is not a Notepad-like application. In notepad you
don't need to read anything
because it is so trivial.
AmiBroker requires some learning (like MS, Tradestation,
Neoticker, and all other T/A packages)

As to the "title" in Indicator Builder problem:
There are only 2 tutorials about indicator
builder:
first "Creating you own indicators" is just 2
(TWO) pages.
second "Using graph, styles, colors, titles and parameters in
Indicator Builder" is 6 (SIX) pages

I guess that reading 8 pages is not that much.

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE