RE: [amibroker] Re: optimizing trades based on a foreign CCI not working as expected

hi Dimitris, thanks, saw that in the beta release msg, nice (:-)

I'm too new around here to have been through an aB beta cycle. in your
opinion, are AB betas usually stable and accurate enough to use with real
money, or should I wait for the public release? some companies' software is
rock solid by the time it hits beta, and some commerical releases are chock
full of major bugs, so it's hard to tell without help from the locals.

thanks,

dave