[amibroker] Re: An interesting Buy signal

You may find more details/techniques/strategies at
http://www.tomdemark.com/indin.htm
TD Sequential [a Tom DeMark trade mark] was the starting point of my
study. The basic rule was good for the ultra bearish period 2000-2002.
The market has changed and the basic signals became rare. [A similar
behavior was detected for my D-ratio. It was very sensitive for more
than two years, but without signals the last year or so...]
The arrangement I posted yesterday seems to work even in the recent
bullish period [without loosing the main signals of the bearish years]
Give me some time to search some more variations [I will not stay in
this C<Ref(C,-3), it may be also generalised] and come back with the
results.
Before this research, let me repeat a question : Do we search for a
mirror Sell condition, something like a C>Ref(C,-3) sequence ?
This would imply similar market behavior when up and when down. I am
not convinced for the truth of the last statement.
Any opinions appreciated.
Dimitris Tsokakis

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Yuki Taga <yukitaga@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi Dave & DT,
>
> Friday, August 29, 2003, 10:13:36 PM, you wrote:
>
> DM> seems to catch a lot of nice short-term buys. misses some that
> DM> look "bigger" than ones it catches though. to put it
differently,