RE: [amibroker] Beasley Scorecard - Dave Merrill [resend]

[this didn't appear on the list the first time for some reason]

thanks ken, I'll take a look. have you explored it as a general market
timing system? some VV folks have talked about using the headsup signal, but
I'm much more comfortable with something I can see and calculate myself.

thanks again,

dave