[amibroker] Re: Picking a live feed vendor

None of them is perfect. Based on personal experience and observing
feedback, esignal and dtniq are the top tier, with qcharts below
those two for reliability. dtniq is priced very competitively -- it
almost makes me nervous -- but they get decent overall ratings.
Users seem to switch alot hoping the grass is greener on the other
side.

Gordon
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:
> I tried the free updates from yahoo and msn, I struggled with
quote tracker
> using my broker for a feed. I wound up going with esignal. You get
what you
> pay for......
>
> Regards,
> Jayson