RE: [amibroker] Picking a live feed vendor

tried the free updates from yahoo and msn, I struggled with quote tracker using
my broker for a feed. I wound up going with esignal. You get what you pay
for......

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Barry Scarborough
[mailto:RazzBarry1@xxxxxxx]Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2003 10:16
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
Picking a live feed vendorThe more I scan to find which
live feed vendor is the best the more confused I get. I tried their sites
but the offerings do not seem to match the specs for use with AB, it seems
they have solutions of their own and discuss them, not just data feed. I
cannot figure which of their functions work with their program and which AB
supports.Does it make sense to use their brokers or can I continue
to use Scottrade? Does it make a difference which broker I use. I
trade options and stocks and would like to select a live feed but am at a
loss in comparing them. Has anyone done an analysis and posted a comparison
in terms a novice can understand? If not, any suggestions on price
performance? Some seem expensive and some scary, give bad quotes. How does
one choose?Thanks,BarrySend
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.