[amibroker] Re: Picking a live feed vendor

Hi,
I am thinking of getting eSignal for my Amibroker (Standard version).
Does eSignal only work with the Real Time version of Amibroker, and
what is the difference between Standard and RT Amibroker? I have been
using Real time Quotetracker feed to the Standard version of
Amibroker for a couple of months, but I never seem to "hold" more
than 20 days of intraday data, either I need to adjust the setting
for my Standard version, or I need to upgrade to Real Time Amibroker
to store long term intraday data. Is this the difference between the
2 version? Plus may be the ability to have different period minute
bars?

Thank you in advance for any advice.
Sursod