Re: Re: [amibroker] Re: An easy one

Steve,

1. Where to search for help document actually exists already
in the User's Guide.
in "Getting started":

Getting help

It is highly recommended to read ALL <A
href=""><FONT
size=2>Tutorial articles first. The answers to most
common problems are given there. In case of major problem check <A
href=""><FONT
size=2>Troubleshooting guide. Also there is a "Search"
tab on the left of this on-line help window that allows to quickly locate
information by keyword(s). Just type word(s) you are looking for and click
"Display".
In case of further questions/problems you may check the
following resources:

  <FONT
  size=2>AmiBroker web page - which is searchable using
  "Search" box in the top left corner of the page. The page gives you an
  access to:

    <FONT
    size=2>AmiBroker Tips newsletter containing valuable
    step-by-step instructions on using various aspects of AmiBroker
    <FONT
    size=2>Support area - featuring additional
    documentation
    <FONT
    size=2>Frequently Asked Questions - the list of most
    commonly asked questions with the answers
    <FONT
    size=2>AFL Library - featuring ready-to-use AFL
    formulas for custom indicators, commentaries and trading systems
    <FONT
    size=2>Members area - featuring material accessible
    by registered users only
  <FONT
  size=2>AmiBroker mailing list - the place where you
  can meet other AmiBroker users, ask questions and share with ideas (with
  searchable archive). To subscribe please send an empty e-mail to: <A
  href=""><FONT
  size=2>amibroker-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx. To unsubscribe
  please send an empty e-mail to <A
  href=""><FONT
  size=2>amibroker-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx.
Checking these places first will help me focusing on developing
new features in AmiBroker. In case of problems not covered in above resources
please don't hesitate to contact me at: <A
href=""><FONT
size=2>support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.
2. The index is good idea too and this will be included
hopefully soon.
Right now I suggest just using "SEARCH" tab in the help file.
Type one or more words you search for and surely you will find
some references.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com