Re: Re: [amibroker] Re: An easy one

Tomasz,

As you demonstrate over and over, almost all of our questions are answered somewhere within your documentation.
It seem that many, like me, have difficulty finding the appropriate location of the help we need (and, hence, we ask the same questions again and again). This thread supplies an interesting example; a question about Stoplosses is answered (in part) in an article about Equity at the Amibroker site.

Can I suggest one of two things, (these may already be available - I may have missed them):

1. You provide a short document (FAQ?) which lists the available sources of information (help files, Amibroker site, Amibroker Group, Amiquote group etc. etc.).

2. You (we?) generate a comprehensive index which covers all documents.

Others may see better solutions to this problem, but I think some solution should be attempted to save you work and to save us embarrasment!

Steve

Sent by OnBoards: a bulletin board browser
Free at http://www.automatedenterprises.com