[amibroker] NEW AB HELP SYSTEM

Amibroker users are the most helpful group of
people on  Planet Earth.     I now have a huge
collection of great posts which tell how to do many things in Amibroker.  I
have had little time or need to use these folders, because I am deriving so much
enjoyment experimenting with my homemade indicators in an attempt  to
create a  scan that  will find ONLY the most MAJOR tops and
bottoms. I have organized these folders to enable me to access any topic.
Lets say that I want to find  an actual code that uses HHV.  I simply
access the following:  AMIBROKER >HOW TO>HHV.
The HHV folder could easily have several sub folders, and each of these
subfolders could have subfolders and so on.  This system lets me quickly
look for any subject.  It is far from perfectly organized because when I
first started using Amibroker, I had only a vague idea of what the posts were
about.  Even now, I am sure that my choices of folder names leave a lot to
be desired.  I am sure that a lot of other AB users have been saving posts
for later referral.  There may be AB users who are interested in a
private long-term cooperative project to glean through my folders, and others
folders in order to create what I think would be a very  user friendly
Amibroker help system.  Since I am only semiliterate regarding how software
works, this may be a ridiculous suggestion.  Maybe it would be much better
to go through the archives to do such a project.  How does one use the
archives.  Do you enter a search word, and it then returns a lot of posts
that contain that search word?  Just an idea, that's all for now.  Ron
<BLOCKQUOTE