[amibroker] Need Help Using Trendlines for Data Mining

Hi folks,

I would like to use the Exploration function to assemble some data
that uses the start date and end date of a trendline that I draw on
the screen to index the actual bar that the line starts and ends on.

What I'm doing is measuring the slope of various timeframe moving
averages to develop some screening criteria. I look for a period
where say the 50 MA looks like a straight uptrend or downtrend line
and draw a trendline over it. I can then label that trendline as an
uptrend "UP" or "DN" for purposes of running an exploration.

What I'd like the exploration to do is measure the duration of the
trendline and give me the starting and ending values of either the
trendline or the 50 MA at the start and end of the line.

Then I'll dump that data into Excel for further analysis.

I'm not sure IF this can even be done using Exploration, so that's
my first question. The second is how to actually go about it.

Thanks fro any help.

-ace