[amibroker] Displaying composite

When I display a composite that is referenced by the foreign function I have
found it only displays the chart as far back as the stock selected in the
watchlist
Eg I have a composite of my watchlist displayed in a panel using the Foreign
function to define the OHLC from the composite. This data starts in 1985.
Depending on which stock is selected for the main panels the composite only
shows the data over the same period. Eg if the stock started trading in Aug
1998 that is where the composite chart begins, from that date. The true
values are ok for current dates, it just seems to ignore everything before
that start date.
Does anyone else find this happening?

Graham

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510