Re: [amibroker] Displaying composite

Graham,

I guess you have tried swapping the order of the plot statments?

<MSG>

At 01:42 PM 28/07/2003 +0800, you wrote:
>When I display a composite that is referenced by the foreign function I have
>found it only displays the chart as far back as the stock selected in the
>watchlist
>Eg I have a composite of my watchlist displayed in a panel using the Foreign
>function to define the OHLC from the composite. This data starts in 1985.
>Depending on which stock is selected for the main panels the composite only
>shows the data over the same period. Eg if the stock started trading in Aug
>1998 that is where the composite chart begins, from that date. The true
>values are ok for current dates, it just seems to ignore everything before
>that start date.
>Does anyone else find this happening?
>
>Graham

Buy Toner for Your Printer or Fax at LaserTonerSuperstore.com-Save 55%!
We have your brand: HP, IBM, Canon, Xerox, Apple and many more for less!
http://www.LaserTonerSuperstore.com
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YmQqWC/qicGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM