  >From:
  <A title=gkavanagh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Graham
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">AB yahoo group
  Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2003 10:42
PM
  Subject: [amibroker] Displaying
  composite
  When I display a composite that is referenced by the
  foreign function I havefound it only displays the chart as far back as the
  stock selected in thewatchlistEg I have a composite of my watchlist
  displayed in a panel using the Foreignfunction to define the OHLC from the
  composite. This data starts in 1985.Depending on which stock is selected
  for the main panels the composite onlyshows the data over the same period.
  Eg if the stock started trading in Aug1998 that is where the composite
  chart begins, from that date. The truevalues are ok for current dates, it
  just seems to ignore everything beforethat start date.Does anyone else
  find this happening?GrahamSend
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.