[amibroker] Re: Please send unmarked bills, in a brown paper bag, to: ...

Phsst,

PT was my way to pay my debt so to speak to the general community.
AB has been very good to me since I started using it in that with the
huge engine speed improvements over other potential products it has
allowed me to ferret out new and/or improve some my existing systems
that would have been next to impossible elsewhere.  Regarding the
support issues, I completely understand, but in a free product this
can take whatever the developer chooses to "spend" on it.  I could
have stopped pre GUI, I could stop here, but like Tomasz, although to
a much lesser degree, there are places I'd like to take PT that it
hasn't reached into yet really more for my own uses as was the reason
for its initial development then for any other reason, but the result
is all users benefit.

Best Regards,

Fred

<kernish@xxxx>