Re: [amibroker] ASX EOD data feeds

If you want to automate it - You could just setup a batch file that is run
from the system scheduler each night.

The batch file would simply run one of those WebPage Retrival programs
(Plenty about) and download the data for you.

Some programs that come to mind are..... Getpage, Wget, TCL,  etc.
You will need one that parses a Login/Password to work.

KR
         Michael.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/sOykFB/k9VGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM