RE: [amibroker] ASX EOD data feeds

I did try the free trial last year, but was not convinced enough to commit
at that time. It looks like the software may have expanded considerably
since then. I may even go for the introductory 3 month option since it does
not impose a price penalty, and it gets credited against a future purchase
of the whole kit.

Given the additional (fundamental) data included in the BodhiOne database
format, I was thinking it would be very nice if AB supported the format
directly via a plug-in, including the fundamental data. Since Tomasz has
released a MarketCast plug-in (it will be long time indeed until I can
justify $135/month for that feed), perhaps BO might be in the running...

Decisions, decisions...

Thanks again for your input Graham.

Regards,

         Mark

At 10/07/2003 01:29 PM Thursday, you wrote:
>Mark
>These same ocncerns ran through my mind at the start, and have been made at
>various forums for longer and since. I have been using them for nearly 18
>months. I used to pay $35 pmth (now plus GST I guess) and had to manually
>correct for splits etc. That came to $420 pa. I did happen to get it on a
>good special price of about $450 and am now way in front. Absolute free
>downloads from now on, so if they do go belly up no great loss, for me
>anyway (you can also get most major exchanges through them at no added cost)
>Suggest you just try their free months trail. Can be set to auto download I
>think, but I just click on one button and it updates a MS database which I
>then use through the plug in. I have also asked them if possible to direct
>link to AB database and have passed this to TJ for consideration as they
>need to know how the databse works or some such computer type program thing.
>

>Cheers,
>Graham
>http://groups.msn.com/ASXShareTrading
>http://groups.msn.com/FMSAustralia

Buy Naturally Painless & Spray Away Backaches & Joint Pain. $19.97
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2867&lp=m331.html
http://us.click.yahoo.com/tJIe0D/79VGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM