Re: [amibroker] ASX EOD data feeds

Thanks Michael, that does sound like quite good value. My feed (Netquote)
provides the data at 5pm (unadjusted) and 7:30pm (adjusted), but costs
$AU140/pa.

On looking at the site, I see that Cooltrader's 7:30pm data is adjusted
too, and I do like the availability of historical updates (splits and
consolidations) within the price.

The only actual trade-off I can see is that my current data downloads are
automatic. I simply import into AB. With cooltrader I need to pay $145/pa
for emailed data, otherwise I have to go and log on and manually download
each days data. Perhaps I'm just spoiled, but I hate doing that ;)

Anyway, they are certainly worth serious consideration. Thanks for the
heads-up.

Regards,

         Mark

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511