[amibroker] VAP interpretation second try

Hi,

First thing I should clarify is that I'm on the bottom rung of the stock
trading ladder.
a. Only a little experience with the stock market ( most of it bad
).
b.  Not much money to work with.

But I do have Amibroker and a willingness to learn.

Ok, here's what I wanted to discuss. I've been intrigued by the VAP
histogram that Tomasz has put into AB. It looked to me like it could
be a valuable tool , but I had no idea how to use it . So I did a google search
and came up with this , so far.

1. Price Histogram  <A
href="">http://www.enthios.com/trading/PriceHisto.htm

2. Trading the Price Histogram Chart
Intraday    <A
href="">http://www.enthios.com/PriceHistoIntraday.htm

The definitions in 1. above are:

Point of Control: The longest line.
indicate prices where trading spent the most TIME, thus establishing VALUE for
the day (price x time = value).
Value Area (VR): The price range where
70% of the days business was conducted.

Item 2 above details a trading system. To be able to
describe this in AB , I would think we would need these defined points as
parameters and/or some way to address them as an AB command.
Maybe we already have this? I don't know for sure.

That's about all that I can contribute to the discussion
at this time. Anybody think this can be taken any further?
Comments?

Thanks,

Greg