[amibroker] Trendlines...[was Re: Add-on problems (Tomasz)]

If we ever see the AFL code for the behavior trendline , this is for
sure the breakout condition !!
My sincere congratulations !!
Dimitris Tsokakis
[a registered amibroker user, not involved in amibroker business
anyway, for the past, for now [as clearly explained by Tomasz] and
for the future [not to worry about...]
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, uenal.mutlu@xxxx wrote:
> Hi Fred,
> ABtool is not for everybody. That is explicitly written in the
> DOC. And please do your own job and let me do mine how
> I like and do it, regardless what the end result is. It is my
> own decision. I don't need any advice from someone like you.

> In case you missed that....
> I'm not interested in dumbos as clients since I don't need them,
and I can afford that.

> Regards,
> Uenal Mutlu
> http://www.xxsystems.com    ||