[amibroker] Bandwidth - A request

I use this forum to interact with other folks and in the process learn
to use Amibroker better so that I can be more successful at what I do.

It pains me that we seem to have a battle of words with the developer
of a plug in for Amibroker. Truly, this isnt the forum for a battle of
words. It clutters up the messages and someone that needs help might
not get it.

The more we try to respond to the developer the more belligerent he
seems to get. Maybe if we shut he will just go away.

I have questions that need answering and I need a message board of
peace. The market drives everyone crazy as is...

Please stop....for all our sakes...

Buy Naturally Painless & Spray Away Backaches & Joint Pain. $19.97
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2867&lp=m331.html
http://us.click.yahoo.com/tJIe0D/79VGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM