mvSignal = "Now
looks like a good time";

myAlert = WriteIf((<FONT
color=#0000ff>LastValue(Buy) ==<FONT
color=#ff00ff>1),mvSignal ,<FONT
color=#ff00ff>"");  //This didn't
work as I wanted
<FONT
face=Arial size=2>Here's the problem, When Buy == 1 it writes "Now looks
like a good time" ...But,<SPAN
class=968222404-10072003>When I run a Scan and Buy is
not ==1, then it writes a blank space rather than doing
nothing.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>1)  How can one Scan and write under a True
condition only?  ...not either text or blank <FONT
color=#ff0000>using only .AFL?
2) <FONT
face=Arial><FONT
color=#ffffff>addtextcolumn( string, name, format =
1.2, textColor = colorDefault, bkgndColor = colorDefault )
How do use format when it is a string, just leave it out, or
???<FONT
face=Arial><FONT face=Arial
size=2><FONT
face="Times New Roman">3)Or, do I need to write a .dll
and then do it?
<FONT
face="Times New Roman">What is the best way to do
this?
Thanks in
advance.
Mr.