From: "William Peters" <williampeters@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2003 7:00 AM
Subject: RE: [amibroker] TO: Uenal - multiple messages

> My appologies if it's my configuration but I can't find the problem. I've subscribed once to the Amibroker group and once to your
group and receive 4 messages (2 to each group) every time you send an email with the CC's.
> Any suggestions?
>
> Regards,
> William Peters

Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
Control Cravings & Hunger EZ! Fast Acting Natural Oral Spray - $19.97
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2866&lp=ezappetite3.html
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rJIe0D/99VGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM