From: uenal.mutlu@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:uenal.mutlu@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2003 7:11 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] TO: Uenal - multiple messages

Bob, I think my interest in collecting/keeping ABtool
related postings there where they belong should
be a little bit greater than your small problem.
Please use a filter and seperate your inbox mails
containing speciific words etc. to specific folders
and then dump the one you don't need.
If that isn't doable for you then simply unsubscribe
from one of the groups and your problem is solved.
That easy is it.

Regards,
Uenal Mutlu
http://www.xxsystems.com    ||    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/abtool