From: uenal.mutlu@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:uenal.mutlu@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday July 9, 2003 6:34 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] TO: Uenal - multiple messages

I told you I'm doing CC ("Carbon Copy").
I think something is wrong with your own configuration.
If you are subscribed to both groups then of course you
will receive two copies. I'm directing all ABtool related
messages in the amibroker group via CC to the ABtool group.
You should filter your InBox once for amibroker and once for
abtool.  Currently both seem to land either in your inbox or
routed to only one destination folder.
Sorry, I can't help you.

Regards,
Uenal Mutlu