RE: [amibroker] Re: [abtool] Commercial ABtool and 'xxsystems.com'

Dimitris:

Salil's short message was at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/abtool/message/721
and my reply only spoke of general agreement of my surprise at others
having negative reactions to the news that ABTool was now "commercial".

>From several of your messages, I have gotten the impression that you
have "missed" the core concept of the emotion and reaction that these
messages refer to .... please forgive me if I am wrong.

You said in another message you were confused about version numbers of
1.3, etc, when the version numbers were up at 4.39 etc.  This led me to
believe you were missing the point about ABTool, an adjunct piece of
original software that works with Amibroker and which was developed in a
way to give people the impression it would remain freeware, when in
fact, the author intended it go "go commercial".  Again, my apologies if
you know this, but your questions suggest otherwise.

Perhaps you would review a variety of the recent messages on the abtool
yahoo group list for further background.

Ken