[amibroker] Re: IQFeed - Quotelists and time&sales data

Thanks for the answer, Bob.  Anyone know whether you can use the
Amibroker IQfeed plugin with the regular IQFeed subscription, ie. not
the special offer for Amibroker users?

Or does IQfeed check the application IDs and allow only access by
Amibroker when users subscribe to the special offer for Amibroker
users?

The regular IQFeed subscription is only $44.50/month if you subscribe
for 12 months (but it appears you have to pay in advance to get the
discount?).

I don't care much about the DTN.IQ application, but my view is that
if I pay $50 a month for a realtime feed, I'd also like to be able to
view time & sales data and define a couple of realtime watchlists.

Has anyone of the users who subscribe to the special IQfeed for
Amibroker offer tried whether it is possible to use the DTN
applications in combination with IQFeed for Amibroker?

The regular IQFeed subscription gives 1,300 realtime symbols, the
Amibroker subscription 500 symbols. So there is a difference, maybe
it is possible to use the DTN application with the IQFeed for
Amibroker subscription.

Mira

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Bob Jagow" <bjagow@xxxx> wrote:
> Mira,
> Seems logical that to use DTN.IQ  you'd have to subscribe to it
instead of
> IQFeed. The site shows a monthly price of $89.
>
> Bob

(...)