From: Miranda [mailto:tech917@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2003 7:21 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: IQFeed - Quotelists and time&sales data

I have another question about IQFeed: If you guys subscribe
to IQfeed, how do you view time&sales data or quote (watch-)lists
etc. ?

Amibroker has the realtime quote window, but this
is not very practical for viewing a larger number of symbols.

Note that the IQFeed for Amibroker subscription allows 500 real
time streaming symbols!!

Even if you put a much lower number of symbols into Amibroker's
realtime quote window, for example 80 symbols, the quote list
can quickly become mixed up.   For example, because you can
typically  view only a subset of the symbols at a time because
there's not enough space on the monitor.     And all watched
symbols are put into a SINGLE watchlist, ie. AB's realtime
quote window.   It would be a much better approach to define custom
quotesheets for individual sectors, with some quotesheets being
displayed on a second monitor.

So my question is:   is it possible with the Amibroker for
IQFeed subscription to use also the DTN.IQ application?

I'd be very interested in the ability to define multiple
realtime watchlist (quotesheets) and also to view
time & sales data of individual stocks in realtime.

Mira