[amibroker] Re: DELETE LARGE AMOUNT OF UNWANTED TICKERS

Thanks. I tried it on a small watch list that included a few tickers
that have no data (it appears) in them.  The watch list includes a
few tickers that I want to keep as well and the watch list includes
only mutual funds from FastTrack.  In any case, the Explore listed
all funds including those that I want to keep.  My understanding is
that this is the case since mutual funds do not have volume.  So, I
changed sum(v,50) to sum(c,50) and the Explore did not identify any
funds -- not even the ones that I want to delete.

My guess is that AmiBroker keeps these old tickers from the FastTrack
plug-in and doesn't know to delete them when deleted via the
FastTrack (or its counter part called Trade).  Thus, AmiBroker keeps
the ticker but doesn't have any data from FastTrack to support the
ticker.

Any and all other Filters would be appreciated.  My thinking was that
IsEmpty or Isnull would work but they didn't.

Bert