From: bistrader [mailto:bisteele@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, 29 June 2003 4:31 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: DELETE LARGE AMOUNT OF UNWANTED TICKERS

Graham -- This worked great.  One more question. It appears that I
also have a bunch of Trade created tickers that no longer have data
in them. I created these in Trade some time ago and, of course,
Amibroker allowed me to view them at the time.  I have since deleted
these tickers (called FNUs in FastTrack and Trade) and, as such, can
not longer view them in FastTrack which is what I wanted.  However,
AmiBroker still has them and when I try to look at a chart it
says "Not Enough Data Available." Actually, there is no data as I
deleted via the Trade process.  I tried IsNull and IsEmpty to get rid
of these old tickers as well within AmiBroker but am probably doing
this wrong.  So, if you can also help me filter out these tickers as
well it would be appreciated.

Bert

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "bistrader" <bisteele@xxxx> wrote:
> Graham and Jayson -- sorry for the delayed response.  Thanks a
bunch
> for your direction!!
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Graham" <gkavanagh@xxxx> wrote:
> > I always think of the easier way last
> > Try
> > Filter = Lastvalue(cum(1))==1;
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Graham
> > http://groups.msn.com/ASXShareTrading
> > http://groups.msn.com/FMSAustralia

$50 - $100 gift card with digital cameras & camcorders $299 & up
Now you can have the digital camera or camcorder of your dreams, and a gift card to put towards a future purchase. Excludes select models.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/bHgiAD/FjRGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM