From: jtaylorhk [mailto:mlrobb@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2003 5:31 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: RT Resource Use

Bob,

Saw your note re; usage.

Have used eSignal AB since inception.  Never had a problem. Use DSL
or best cable connection. IB HK says can't see much differece in
speed.

What are you trading?  You can't trade with problems. Do something
different.

eSignal & AB is adequate to trade profitably. Ensign has good
simulation trader, they say.

AB w/eSignal data was found superior to CQG last year, at least for
some traders. Good ROI.

JT