Re: [amibroker] AB Guru's- question on candle sticks

From: "mroman59" <<A
href=""><FONT
size=2>mroman59@xxxxxxxxx<FONT
size=2>>
To: <<A
href=""><FONT
size=2>amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT
size=2>>
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 9:00
PM
Subject: [amibroker] AB Guru's- question on candle
sticks

> Hello All> > I am not a huge fan of
candle sticks, but I do think there are major > ones that are very
useful. Does anyone know where someone can get > code for the most
popular ones. I have a booklet that shows the > chart patterns and
explanation of each, however, programing the code > to duplicate the
candle stick formation or even a range of patterns > that fit the
category is not as easy as it looks.

There are files in the library at
amibroker.com (search for candlestick) and in the file section of this
board.> > I have tried a few
and run them in my exploration. When one shows up > in my Addcolumn, I
look at the stock chart and the pattern to see if > it looks like my
diagram. I have had some good success, however, I > hope that I am not
inventing the wheel. If there is known code for > these patterns then I
would appreciate it.> > Thanks> Mike> >
---------------------~-->> Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online
Answer To Life's Important Questions.> <A
href=""><FONT
size=2>http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM<FONT
size=2>>
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->>
> Send BUG REPORTS to <A
href=""><FONT
size=2>bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Send
SUGGESTIONS to <A
href=""><FONT
size=2>suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
group FAQ at: <A
href=""><FONT
size=2>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/groupfaq.html<FONT
size=2> > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
<FONT
size=2>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/<FONT
size=2> > >