[amibroker] AB Guru's- question on candle sticks

Hello All

I am not a huge fan of candle sticks, but I do think there are major
ones that are very useful. Does anyone know where someone can get
code for the most popular ones. I have a booklet that shows the
chart patterns and explanation of each, however, programing the code
to duplicate the candle stick formation or even a range of patterns
that fit the category is not as easy as it looks.

I have tried a few and run them in my exploration. When one shows up
in my Addcolumn, I look at the stock chart and the pattern to see if
it looks like my diagram. I have had some good success, however, I
hope that I am not inventing the wheel. If there is known code for
these patterns then I would appreciate it.

Thanks
Mike