[amibroker] Graham Kavanagh - - P&F?

Graham

I was using an earlier version of P&F in 4.30. I know that I need I
get V4.38 to use your most recent version of P&F.

Questions:

1. V4.38 is beta version, since it is beta are there any bugs still
in the program and if we download it will it overwrite 4.30. Could
we be asking for technical problems by using 4.38?

2. Since your previous version of P&F works in 4.30, then why would
we want to use your latest version of P&F?

3. I compared your P&F chart to another program on the web for P&F,
for various stocks. The patterns were not close in appearance. While
I know that P&F can vary in its programing to meet the users needs,
just like using a different MA, shouldn't patterns look similar to
some degree.

The website I was looking at is www.jcharts.com. Just click on
member icon, entry is free. Then you have an option to put in your
stock of interest. After that, you can use a drop down menu to
choose the chart style.

If you have time and don't mind looking, I would appreciate it.

Thanks
Your aways a big help
Mike