Re: [amibroker] TJ - premature refresh (unpredictable) or bad technique?

Yuki,

It is not 'something' that causing the display of new data but 'someone' :-)

You have deleted the other part of my response and it contained advice
to you so I repeat it here:

"If your cache size is equal or greater than the number of stocks
you may run a scan over entire database - this will read
all data into cache. Now if you update your external database
it won't affect the cache until you choose View->Refresh."

If you run SCAN *before* updating your MS database then
AB cache will be filled with old data and you will be able
to update MS database without affecting AB one until
you trigger refresh (View->refresh).

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com