Re: [amibroker] TJ - premature refresh (unpredictable) or bad technique?

Hi Tomasz,

TJ> If your cache size is equal or greater than the number of stocks
TJ> you may run a scan over entire database - this will read all data
TJ> into cache. Now if you update your external database it won't
TJ> affect the cache until you choose View->Refresh.

Well, I've been running with the number 2223 for some time I guess,
and the database in question here is only a very small intraday
database . . . counting the major US indices, and two Japan indices,
a couple of pair trade comparisons, there are exactly 28 "things"
that live in there.  So I doubt seriously I'm exceeding the cache
number.  <g>  But SOMETHING is causing AB to display some issues with
the new dates, while other issues retain the old dates, and I am NOT
manually refreshing the program.

Yuki

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/GHeqlB/TM