RE: [amibroker] styleNoLabel - Bug or correct behavior?

Sorry about that Rik.....

Anthony

-------Original Message-------

From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, May 22, 2003 7:00:24 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [amibroker] styleNoLabel - Bug or correct behavior?

Following up on my complaints about Anthony's message format when received
by me.

I did change my setting at the group web site to convert plaintext to HTML
and that corrected the problem as you can see below.

I hate it because all the plain text messages come to me in HTML now.

The thing I do not like about them is the format of included text on replies
as seen below. I prefer the plain text reply with the > at the begining of
each line of included text.

But, I guess I will live with this for now.

Rik Rasmussen
Stock Analyzer mailing list moderator
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stockanalyzer/