RE: [amibroker] styleNoLabel - Bug or correct behavior?

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Following up on my complaints about Anthony's message format when
received by me.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
I did
change my setting at the group web site to convert plaintext to HTML and that
corrected the problem as you can see below.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
I hate
it because all the plain text messages come to me in HTML
now.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
The
thing I do not like about them is the format of included text on replies as seen
below. I prefer the plain text reply with the > at the begining of each line
of included text.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
But, I
guess I will live with this for now.

Rik RasmussenStock Analyzer mailing list moderator<A
href=""
target=_blank>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stockanalyzer/
<BLOCKQUOTE

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Anthony Faragasso
  [mailto:ajf1111@xxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2003 6:54
  AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
  styleNoLabel - Bug or correct behavior?Wolfgang,
  The StyleNoLabel controls the Label value at the Left side of the
  Chart. Youcan control the Title header output by using the Title=
  command. aroonUp=100- HHVBars(H ,periods)*100/periods;
  aroonDn=100- LLVBars(L ,periods)*100/periods; Plot(aroonUp, "aroonUp",
  colorGreen, styleNoRescale|styleLine,- 10,110); Plot(aroonDn,
  "aroonDn", colorRed, styleLine);
  Plot(110,"topStrut",colorRed,styleNoDraw|styleNoLabel);
  Plot(-10,"botStrut",colorRed,styleNoDraw|styleNoLabel);
  Title=Name()+" "+ArronUp = "+writeval(arronUp,1)+" " +"ArronDn=
  +writeval(arronDn,1); Anthony -------Original
  Message------- From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Date: Thursday, May
  22, 2003 1:22:07 AM To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [amibroker]
  styleNoLabel - Bug or correct behavior? AmiBroker RT 4.38 beta:
  I'm not sure whether it is the correct behavior (could be the case
  that I make wrong assumptions on the correct behavior), but plots with
  styleNoLabel still show a label in the TitledBorder of the chart pane.
  For example, with the example in <A
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/24809
  the following two plot commands create "ume = 30.00" and "ume = 70.00
  "  labels in the top border of the chart pane.  Is this really
  intended? Plot( 30,"ume", colorWhite, styleNoLabel | styleLine |
  styleOwnScale, 0, 100 ); Plot( 70,"ume", colorWhite, styleNoLabel |
  styleLine | styleOwnScale, 0, 100 ); What I wanted to do
  is to plot the Aroon-Indicator and properly scale it: I
  implemented the Aroon as follows (more elegantly than the lengthy formula
  in the AFL library): <A
  href="">http://www.amibroker.com/library/formula.php?id=2
  periods=14; aroonUp=100- HHVBars(H ,periods)*100/periods;
  aroonDn=100- LLVBars(L ,periods)*100/periods; Plot(aroonUp, "aroonUp",
  colorGreen, styleNoRescale|styleLine,- 10,110); Plot(aroonDn,
  "aroonDn", colorRed, styleLine); In order for the indicator to scale
  correctly, I inserted two lines to create some space above Aroon's maximum
  value (100) and below its minimum value (0).
  Plot(110,"topStrut",colorRed,styleNoDraw|styleNoLabel);
  Plot(-10,"botStrut",colorRed,styleNoDraw|styleNoLabel); This
  results in two labels being shown in the TitledBorder of the ChartPane:
  "topStrut = 110.00", "botStrut = -10". A workaround/solution for
  the indicator to scale correctly, without any labels for the "struts"
  being shown in the border is: PlotGrid(110,colorBlack);
  PlotGrid(-10,colorBlack); (assuming the border of the chartPane is
  drawn in black). Anyone know whether the behavior of styleNoLabel
  in above example was the correct result or whether it was was a bug?
  regards, Wolfgang Yahoo! Groups
  Sponsor Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Send
  SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  group FAQ at: <A