From: Anthony Faragasso [mailto:ajf1111@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, 22 May 2003 6:54 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] styleNoLabel - Bug or correct behavior?

Wolfgang,

The StyleNoLabel controls the Label value at the Left side of the Chart. You
can control the Title header
output by using the Title= command.

aroonUp=100- HHVBars(H ,periods)*100/periods;
aroonDn=100- LLVBars(L ,periods)*100/periods;
Plot(aroonUp, "aroonUp", colorGreen, styleNoRescale|styleLine,-
10,110);
Plot(aroonDn, "aroonDn", colorRed, styleLine);
Plot(110,"topStrut",colorRed,styleNoDraw|styleNoLabel);
Plot(-10,"botStrut",colorRed,styleNoDraw|styleNoLabel);

Title=Name()+" "+ArronUp = "+writeval(arronUp,1)+" " +"ArronDn=
+writeval(arronDn,1);

Anthony