Re: [amibroker] Re: I can't import ASX data - Tomasz, please state limitations

Hello,

Sorry to hear that this has caused so much headache.

Limitations of TRIAL standard version:
- database is not saved (quotes/hand drawn lines)
- import limited to ~3000 symbols
- scan/exploration/backtest/optimize limited to 5 symbols in one run

Additional limitations for TRIAL real-time edition:
- only upto 10 symbols in real-time quote window
- no tick, 5-sec, 15-sec intraday bars

All those limites are presented to the user in dialog boxes,
the only missing 'warning' is about import symbol limit.
I will add it in the next version to avoid such situation in the future.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com