[amibroker] Re: I can't import ASX data - Tomasz, please state limitations

Yes, that was the problem.

I have lost several hours and a lot of persperation, not to mention
self esteem, with being frustrated trying to solve this only to find
it is a limitation with the unregistered version.  Tomasz, please,
please help the next person that may fall for this by stating any
and all limitations that your trial versions may have.

Now, let's get cracking and have a real play with this fantastic
looking product.  I have high expectations!!!!

Ciao
> Peter,
>
> With TRIAL version you can not import more than roughly 3000
symbols.
> Cut-down your import file so it does not have more than 3000
symbols
> and it will be OK.
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko