Re: [amibroker] Monte Carlo / TradeSim sample report (for Chuck)

Chuck,

Are you sure an Amibroker backtest report would
realistically contain all the data needed to run an MCS ?

In a situation where there is an open trade for a
ticker and another buy signal comes up, Amibroker would not list this buy signal
in the report.   Or would the "include out of market positions"
setting cover this situation ?  If so, then I'm assuming I should keep this
setting on.  If not, then please advise what fields you need and their
format.

Also, what else would you need to know other than
the items you mentioned below ?

HB
<BLOCKQUOTE