RE: [amibroker] Monte Carlo / TradeSim sample report (for Chuck)

Sure
thing, happy to help.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Perhaps
the easiest thing for you to do is export a "backtest" report from
AmiBroker.   I can then run my conversion program (which is in the AB
files section) followed by a TradeSim run.   I will then post a Word
document, via this group, containing several of the reports that come
out of TradeSim.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
I will
need to know things like how much to invest per trade, commission rate, whether
you want to pyramid profits, etc.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
I'm
ready as soon as you send the .csv file exported from your
system.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
I'm
happy to run a similar report for anyone else who may be
interested.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<BLOCKQUOTE

  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: HB
  [mailto:hossamb@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, May 05, 2003 9:23
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
  Monte Carlo / TradeSim sample report (for Chuck)
  Hi Chuck,

  Your posts about Monte Carlo simulation and
  TradeSim have piqued my interest.

  I am considering investing in a piece of MCS
  software (maybe TradeSim) and am wondering if you could show me a sample
  output report.

  If you want, I can provide a file with sample
  trades in the necessary input format.
  <FONT
  face=Arial size=2>
  Thanks,