Re: [amibroker] Signals for next day's Trade

Ken

You can get trade signals with either scan or
explore.

SCAN will show you an open trade - you may have to
set preferences for including open trades - I'm not sure if
necessary
EXPLORE  will give you results based on Filter
= xxxx

Buy = your condition for TODAY (based on todays EOD
data)
Filter = Buy;

For Backtest you would need to change your
conditions to Buy = Ref(your cond,-1); or Buy = your condition with a one day
delay.
Specify buy on OPEN either in code or
preferences
<BLOCKQUOTE